Fully and busy days
Urban and modern condos that are close to nature and downtown Montreal
In 2014, Saint-Laurent’s Bois-Franc neighbourhood celebrated its 20-year anniversary. Over 4,000 new homes were built in a variety of styles over a 14,000,000-sq.-ft. area. This residential development has kept to its initial development plan and is now launching its last phase, aptly called LE QUARTIER!
In Saint-Laurent, Montclair is continuing in the tradition of Bois-Franc, which celebrated its 20-year anniversary in 2014. As a developer and builder, our company is evolving to adapt to new trends and lifestyles.
The building has a private entry and just 50 modern residential condo units. The WR2 is awaiting LEED Certification. With just a quick trip down the elevator, condo owners can pop into a French pastry shop, coffee shop, pharmacy and many restaurants and retail stores, including a brand new IGA Extra supermarket. Public transit options, including the Bois Franc train station, are just a short walk away, making this neighbourhood a true TOD (transit-oriented development). The spacious and modern 1 or 2 bedroom units have patios and balconies.
Nine-foot ceilings have a natural cement finish. Heat pump/air conditioning included. Very large commercial-quality windows and sliding-glass doors. European-inspired kitchens are equipped with thermoplastic cabinets to the ceilings and quartz countertops. Four quality appliances (stainless-steel electric stove, cook top, built-in refrigerator, dishwasher). Modern bathrooms with a custom-made glass-panel shower stall and door.
The WR2 encourages the use of public transit by applying the TOD (Transit Oriented Development) approach.
- Shops on ground level
- Prestigious lobby entrance with 16-foot ceilings
- Balconies and terraces of impressive dimensions without visual and hearing obstacle (thermopump on the roof)
- High-speed elevator
- 1 or 2 bedrooms condos
- Floor to ceiling height of 9 feet
- Individual storage space located in garage
- INDOOR HEATED PARKING INCLUDED
- Large windows
- Sound-proofing construction specifications prepared by an acoustician
- Floating floor
- Modern style baseboards and frames
- Electric heating – baseboard heater
- Air conditioning included (thermopump on the roof)
- 2 bathrooms for all 2 bedrooms units
- Common rooftop terrace with plenty of storage space
- Common and private living areas with the latest amenities, courtesy of our designer innédesign
- Ceramics in bathroom and laundry room
- Glass walls between shower and bath
- Ceiling-high thermoplastic kitchen cabinets
- Staron Brightwhite countertops & backsplashes in the kitchen
- Four Kitchen appliances included:
- Stainless steel electric oven
- Control cook top
- Built-in refrigerator
- Built-in dishwasher
- Various models of kitchen island
Close to a lot of shops
Close to urban life.
An elevator ride will deliver owners to a French bread bakery and coffee shop, drugstore and numerous other restaurants and retail outlets including a new IGA Extra food store.
(Transit Oriented Development)
Walking distance to modern mass transit including the Bois Franc train station, a veritable T.O.D. (Transit Oriented Development). Spacious modern 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms units with substantial terraces and balconies.