Our Penthouse units were designed for optimal comfort.
- The penthouse floor is set back for greater privacy and a larger terrace.
- Spacious, inviting living areas.
- Large European-style commercial-type windows, with black frames (indoor and outdoor) and Tilt&Turn hardware for windows that open.
- Spacious kitchen. Designer cabinets with refined lines and accent colours.
- Recessed lighting in the kitchen ceiling and under the kitchen cabinets.
- QUARTZ counters and backsplash.
- Five modern, energy-efficient appliances included: stainless-steel range hood, 20 cu. ft. stainless steel refrigerator with French doors (counter depth and 36 in. wide), 30’’ built-in stainless steel combined wall oven (lower unit) and convection microwave (upper unit), high-end 30’’ cooktop and whisper-quiet stainless steel dishwasher.
- Large ensuite bathroom off the master bedroom. Podium bath, shower with ceramic walls and custom clear-glass panels. High-end chrome fixtures.
- Full second bathroom in all the units.
- Forced-air central heating and air conditioning, with individual controls. The A/C compressors are on the roof so the sound does not carry to the terraces.
- Central domestic hot water system that also supplies each unit’s radiant heating system, substantially reducing energy consumption.
- Superior-quality engineered floors in contemporary wood grains and colours.
- Ceramic floor in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry room. Choice of colours from among our designer’s selections.
- Indoor parking on one level with generous storage spaces.
- Unit personalization service offered by our resident designer.
- Choose from the material and colour samples in the CLASSIC, SIGNATURE and EXCEL collections developed by our designer, Patricia McClintock et Associés
LEKINOX penthouses are unique condos, available in very limited quantity. For those who want the best our construction experience has to offer!